MICROBIOTIC HYDRATING BLEMISH CONTROL HA SERUM
Dr. Sturm’s MICROBIOTIC HYDRATING BLEMISH CONTROL HA SERUM provides intensive moisture and balances the skin for a more even, clear complexion.
- The MICROBIOTIC HYDRATING BLEMISH CONTROL HA SERUM with Hyaluronic Acid provides intensive moisture and balances the skin for a more even, clear complexion.
- An active complex from Tiger Grass, which is used in traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine, provides potent soothing and regenerating properties
- pre- and probiotics support the skin's own defense mechanisms and rebalance the skin flora (microbiome) and Maclura Leaf Extract helps combat impurities.
- Butterfly Bush Flower helps with skin irritation, dryness and damage caused by external aggressors such as HEV light.
- With regular use, the complexion is balanced and rejuvenated, and breakouts and blemishes are reduced.
HOW TO USE
- Pour one pipette length of the serum into the palm of the hand and gently pat over the face. Follow with the MICROBIOTIC BALANCING FACE CREAM.
- Pre- and Probiotics, Rice Starch, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Butterfly Bush Flower Extract, Tiger Grass, Vitamin E, Silkworm Tree Extract
The Dr. Barbara Sturm ethos includes a sense of permanent responsibility to produce and package sustainably. As part of our ongoing efforts to contribute to a more sustainable future, we have significantly reduced the amount of packaging for our products and use recyclable paper and cardboard for product leaflets and boxes. We are changing our plastic jars to recyclable glass, using sustainable cotton and velvet bags rather than plastic and are phasing out our cellophane wrappers.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We are offering free local delivery within Singapore via courier for our valued customers and partners for any orders above SGD 100. For orders below SGD 100, shipping fee is SGD 6.50 (by courier).
STURM SERVICE TEAM
Our friendly customer service team can help you with tracking your order, ingredient advice, skincare queries and shipping and returns. If you have a question, please get in touch, our team are here to help. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.